Docs Meeting Log 2009-09-10

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 11 00:23:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 20:03 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> One of the challenges we have is that the alpha was pretty weak.  The report
> shows the difference between Fedora 11 a week or so ago, and rawhide.

I would suggest that we list the package delta from f11 release date and
f12. Not from current f11-updates and f12.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2008-October/msg00028.html

This better illustrates the advances made in the new fedora release. It
may be true that yum update gives you some of the new packages from the
next fedora release, but I think that misses the point. Particularly
from a marketing perspective.

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3