Re: Docs Meeting Log 2009-09-10

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Bewley" <dlbewley lib ucdavis edu> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: Docs Meeting Log 2009-09-10

I would suggest that we list the package delta from f11 release date and
f12. Not from current f11-updates and f12.

I've convinced myself both ways on this. I think Paul prefers the latter, so I've avoided tinking about it too hard. I have, however, saved a primary.sqlite from the F11 release. I had actually considered a table of changes, perhaps on the wiki, from F11 GA to F11 current. I see the need for both.

--McD