minutes for 19-Apr-2005 meeting

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 22:06:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 15:01 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Ideally, just the <meeting></meeting> is what mattered, but I am taking
> editors license to include a bit of the out-of-band conversation that
> cleared up a few items:

One role we need to fill for a while or for each meeting is an
administrative person to file the minutes, and take meta minutes for
posting.

This is the real one to reply to with fixes/changes/clarifications.

Meta Minutes for 19-Apr-2005

* Charter accepted with minor changes

  * Recognized as being ultimately not a process doc

* Decided to keep barriers to CVS minimal, keep the guidelines
  simple.  Paul is writing up a preliminary doc covering how FDP CVS
  works:  how-to use it, how to work with others.  Minimalist
  approach.  Only editor(s) and writer(s) should be mucking about in
  directories.

  * Paul is writing up the prelim to this.

* Created idea of Doc Manager, who reviews docs for final edit,
  toolchain accuracy, CVS details, and publishes the cotnent to
  f.r.c/docs

* Discussed perception v. reality of using FDP tools.

* Paul is going to lead the effort to update the Doc Guide.

  * New Wiki page to track comments

* Karsten is taking the first draft of the master task list.  This
  will include a roadmap-of-sorts of a few core docs, and other
  infrastructure stuff.

* Mark working on FDSCo process doc

* Karsten is working on updating the QSG

* Mark will check-in some usability/readability scripts

* Stuart will maintain the editor:writer assignment page, Karsten will
  create the template.

## 30 ##

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide