FDP Logo

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 14:00:41 UTC 2005

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:26:09 -0400, "Paul W. Frields"
<stickster at gmail.com> said:
> Howdy fellow Disco Ducks,
>
> Since anything of this nature would likely be a FDSCo decision, this
> seems like the right list.

> Yesterday on IRC I brought up the idea of a logo for FDP.

I think that this is a really good idea.  IMO this ought to be developed
on the marketing-list though, because branding issues are bigger than
this sub-project - it may be that all of the subprojects/deliverables
(Core, Extras, Docs and Legacy) ought to have matching nifty logos.

> It would also be great to have one ready for a menu entry for an RPM package that we would one
> day ship in Extras for our documentation.

We've discussed desktop integration briefly on the main list (thread on
desktop search engines a couple of months ago), but don't have a
concrete plan of attack AFAIK.   I've added this to the Tasks list.
--

Stuart Ellis