CVS usage guidelines

I have a rough draft of CVS guidelines on the wiki.

  http://fedoralegacy.org/wiki/DocsProject/CvsUsage

This is definitely a work in progress, and I would welcome comments and
suggestions.  Think of this like a development project -- comments and
suggestions that include actual written material will get more
attention!