[Fwd: Re: making Fedora Documentation Project a stand-alone Fedora Product]

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Sat Jul 9 15:21:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 23:35 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> [...]

Most of the current CVS modules have tracking bugs.  Would the bug
settings and/or comments be transferable to over the new components?

From cvs co -c:

desktop-up2date
developer-guide
documentation-guide
example-tutorial
hardening
install-guide
jargon-buster
mirror-tutorial
proxy-guide
release-notes
selinux-apache
selinux-faq
sudo-tutorial
translation-guide
translation-guide-windows
updates
usb-hotplug
xml-normalize
yum-software-management

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA