[Fwd: Re: making Fedora Documentation Project a stand-alone Fedora Product]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Jul 10 16:35:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 16:21 +0100, Stuart Ellis wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 23:35 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:

Yes.  Within each bug, we first change the Product to Fedora
Documentation Project, then the Component to the new component.

> From cvs co -c:

For RHEL guides, the components are part of the RHEL product and the
bugzilla components follow a pattern, e.g., rhel-selg.  This helps them
stand out.  I suppose we don't need such a thing.

> desktop-up2date
> developer-guide
> documentation-guide
> example-tutorial
> hardening
> install-guide
> jargon-buster
> mirror-tutorial
> proxy-guide
> release-notes
> selinux-apache
> selinux-faq
> sudo-tutorial
> translation-guide
> translation-guide-windows
> updates
> usb-hotplug
> xml-normalize
> yum-software-management

So, should we have components that match 1:1 with the names in CVS?

Seems OK to me. :)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide