Bugzilla product

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:24:46 UTC 2005

Now that we have a Bugzilla product and components for FDP materials,
would it be wise to move our bugs there?  Is there any value to
retaining the old product and components (i.e. product Core, component
fedora-docs for all bugs)?  My preferred answers are "yes" and "no,"
especially given our very low bug rate compared to some of the other
products, but I'm looking for input.

I have a little free time today that I could move bugs but I don't want
to do so without a few other people agreeing, especially @RH folks who
are more frequent BZ users.