next meeting 13 September, I'm missing two meetings in October

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Sep 10 12:33:28 UTC 2005

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com>, spake thus:

> Other committees (FESCo and Marketing) have a single, master schedule
> that is really a task list, and that is the agenda for the meeting.
> Every meeting, the list is run from top to bottom, things are adjusted,
> etc.  Work done on Wiki in real time.

Well, there has been a FDP task wiki page for quite a long time and AFAICT it is lying dormant, covered with long tall grass from lack of use.

At least email threads in this mailing list get picked up by some archivers, and they get watched by google.com, et. al.