idea for tomorrow's meeting

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 20:07:29 UTC 2005

Hi Karsten,

I just talked to Linda Harrison with Pearson Publishing, and she said
that she sent Karsten an email after the Summit (after talking to gdk
and katzj) about Pearson printing the Fedora docs.

They are starting a new format called AtWork for tutorial style content.
Seems like we don't have quite enough docs to print just yet, but is
this something we could discuss in tomorrow's meeting? Might be
something interesting to think about in the future. Plus, some of us
would get our names in print. ;-)

Thanks,
Tammy