Secretarial duty

Reminder note to list for whoever opens meetings next:  We should
probably make sure there's a secretary at the ready to handle posting
the log, making a summary for f-docs-l, and updating the wiki minutes,
when the meeting starts.  Hugo kindly volunteered to post the log, but
the other things will have to wait until Someone handles it.  This note
is just a braindump so I know I didn't forget to say anything; I have to
wrangle kids tonight and can't do it myself.