Orphaned Drafts and Other Drafts, maybe we can OD

Robert 'Bob' Jensen docs-list at fedoralinks.org
Sat Sep 30 17:45:25 UTC 2006

There is a Draft on the wiki that I know is orphaned. I think we should
talk about a policy for these items at our next meeting.

Another point of interest is helping the other projects with
documentation. I am trying to learn to package for extras and the info
seems to be sparse on this. I have asked for packaging help to learn the
basics so I can help with getting the processes documented. Editing help
will be needed once I get to that point. The docs for this I would like
to work on in our Drafts name space so /Docs/Drafts/Extras/ perhaps.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen *        * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BobJensen
gpg fingerprint:     F9F4 7243 4243 0043 2C45 97AF E8A4 C3AE 42EB 0BC6