Request for addition: GRASS, Quantum GIS

Hello, All!

I decided to add little help for whose, who
uses FC at GIS-workstations, and created spec-files for two
GIS-applications:

* GRASS Geographic Resources Analysis Support System.

spec:   http://paula.comtv.ru/grass.spec
source: http://grass.itc.it/grass60/source/grass-6.0.0.tar.gz

* Quantum GIS.

spec:   http://paula.comtv.ru/qgis.spec
source: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/qgis/qgis-0.6.0.tar.gz?download

(n.b.: Qantum GIS depends on GEOS, which stillnot in FE-repository,
but exists at newrpms).

Please tell me, what should I do next for the sake of inclusion of
these two applications to the FC/FE-package tree?

And maybe someone will be so patient what he'll review my spec-files?

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.