Re: Review Request: inadyn

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:34:08 -0400, you wrote:

>What really bugs me about this problem is that I don't get any useful
>diagnostics from the program whatsoever, even at maximum verbosity.

I have import a new version of the SPEC file and the initscript,
becouse on http://www.fedoraproject.org, I have read, that you
should use /sbin/service to control initscript in the scrptlets.

Becouse, Ignacio have some trouble during the test of inadyn, it
will be nice, if an other person may test the package too.

The problem is, that it's very deficuilt to determinate, why the
test fails on Ignaicio's computer.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt