Re: Review Request: inadyn

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 19:12 +0200, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:22:19 -0400, you wrote:
> >alias           ignacio-test.dnsalias.org

> So I must assume, that something with your registration of your
> hostname on dynDSN was going wrong.

*sigh*

Yes, I took another look and saw that I had registered .com, not .org.
My bad. I still don't like the lack of diagnostic messages in the log
though.

Approved, provided you add a note somewhere stating that the hostname
has to be registered via the web interface initially and tell the
upstream author to fix that diagnostic issue.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/