New package: cogito

Here's a proposal to add the cogito package.  Cogito is both the lowlevel
backend storage provided by Git, as well as the frontend usable as an SCM.
I don't know of any issues with the package.  I don't have Fedora Extras
CVS access, so need a sponsor for that.

Description (from spec file):

GIT comes in two layers. The bottom layer is merely an extremely fast
and flexible filesystem-based database designed to store directory trees
with regard to their history. The top layer is a SCM-like tool which
enables human beings to work with the database in a manner to a degree
similar to other SCM tools (like CVS, BitKeeper or Monotone).

A .src.rpm is available here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/cogito/RPMS/cogito-0.8-2.src.rpm

And the spec file is here:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/cogito/RPMS/git.spec