Re: Imported to CVS, review requested: Glide3

Matthias Saou wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote :

This and a bunch of other stuff should be fixed in CVS now, please try the current CVS version.

Still fails for me on FC 3 x86_64 :-/ (my Devel root is trashed ATM)

Thanks for testing and reporting, this should be fixed in CVS now a Fedora-devel build would also be nice / better since gcc4 is more picky then 3.4

Regards,

Hans