Try #3: Co-sponsor pylint.

Hello again:

I've had pylint packaged and ready to be imported, but the procedures
dictate that I must find someone else to co-sponsor it before I can
add it to extras. However, nobody seems to care enough to say "yeah,
sure," even though I think it's a very useful package to provide in
Extras.

So, again: will anyone co-sponsor "pylint" with me? Please?

PS: is anyone else following that "co-sponsor" rule? Sometimes I see
packages just added, which makes me wonder...

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC