Re: Try #3: Co-sponsor pylint.

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
Hello again:

I've had pylint packaged and ready to be imported, but the procedures
dictate that I must find someone else to co-sponsor it before I can
add it to extras. However, nobody seems to care enough to say "yeah,
sure," even though I think it's a very useful package to provide in
Extras.

So, again: will anyone co-sponsor "pylint" with me? Please?

PS: is anyone else following that "co-sponsor" rule? Sometimes I see
packages just added, which makes me wonder...

Regards,

Please stop using the word "sponsor" when referring to packages. Any previous use of the word "sponsor" was done in error and continuing to do so only confuses the issue.

Ask if anyone is willing to "approve" your package.

Warren