Package Build Reports - Fedora Extras Development

Package Build Errors:
bazaar
perl-Pod-Coverage
gstreamer-python
verbiste
tla
xfwm4

See: http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/failed/development/ for the logs.

For successful builds see:
http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/needsign/development/

More are building right now on all platforms. I caught a couple of
additional bugs in the buildsystem and resolved them. If the rest of
these build I'll ask Jeremy to open up 'make build' to others and we'll
see if we can let it run on its own through the weekend.

Thanks,
-sv