Review request: mlmmj 1.2.5

Hi Folks,

I've imported a current stable release of mlmmj (Mailing Lists Made Joyful)
1.2.5. A version can be checked out of the CVS -devel branch for the brave,
or the complete contents & source RPM can be found at
http://www.enlartenment.com/extras/

For those who looked over the last version:

- I've dropped the large listtext patch from my last version as it was
accepted upstream (for which I'm thankful :-))

- The new version also implements the "listname+list domain tld" command to
get the list of subscribers. Reading the README* files is of course highly
recommended.
- This version works nicely with Sendmail now too, due to the Gentoo
project using it for their lists (See README.sendmail for sendmail config
info)

Comments and corrections/pointers welcome,

Cheers.
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming enlartenment com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"