-Lxxxxx/lib64

Hi,

In order to get Glide3 to build on x86_64 I need to add -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 to the CFLAGS. Now I know (think) that adding this for other archs is not a problem since those have xxx/lib64 it will effectivly do nothing.

I wonder however what will happen if I add this and leave xxx/lib in the library-path on x86_64 and the i386 version of the library is also installed. Will the linker do the right thing, IOW will the linker only use x86_64 libs when linking an x86_64 app/lib?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans