Re: packages for review: openbox and friends

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Adrian Reber wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 04:21:50PM -0400, Chris Ricker wrote:
> > <http://www.oobleck.net/kaboom/fedora/srpms/openbox-3.2-4.src.rpm>
>
> The pkconfig files in openbox-devel require at least libxml2-devel,
> glib2-devel and xorg-x11-devel so that these Requires should be added to
> openbox-devel.
>
> It would be really nice if the default menu openbox shows would include
> some other applications. Instead of mozilla I would prefer that firefox
> is there. I also think that it doesn't make much sense to have quark in
> the Applications menu as well as any of the games which may not be
> there. Maybe you could replace the entries in the game menu with games
> that are available from FE.

<http://www.oobleck.net/kaboom/fedora/srpms/openbox-3.2-5.src.rpm>

I fixed the dependencies for the -devel

For the menu, I took out all the non-{FC,FE} apps and put in some of the
more common gui stuff (firefox, thunderbird, evolution, oo.o). I just
killed the games stuff entirely -- I don't really pay attention there to
even know what's available or good or commonly used.... If you had some
stuff in mind I can certainly add it back

Thanks!

later,
chris