Re: [REQUEST] kguitar

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2005 10:08:45 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

I'm willing to be your sponsor for CVS access and I'm going to be your primary reviewer. For now I think it best not to start the CVS access procedure but first try to get a package and then I'll import it into CVS.

When contributors become sponsors is not documented as it has not been
decided yet. The current list of sponsors can be found at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors

The list of contributors is out-of-date since the web based accounts
system has been opened.

Ah,

My bad, I thought I could sponsor people because since I've got CVS-access I've been getting these mails that there were people looking for sponsors, since these mails did not come through the fedora-extras list I assumed they were targeted at people who could sponsor.

Anyways as said Dan Gabriel Ghita:
Just go ahead and try to create a srpm I'll review and commit it to CVS, once you're familiar with spec files and CVS you can ask for a CVsSaccount, unfortunatly I can't sponsor you but I'm sure someone else will.

Regards,

Hans