Re: Package Build Report - Fedora Extras Development

> My opinion would be to only have x86_64 and noarch packages available for
> the x86_64 build root, and no let any i?86 packages be available to it,
> since it makes no sense anyway for a build root.
>
> I've already bumped into this problem myself, and my solution has been to
> create a "static" RPMS directory with all i?86.rpm packages removed and
> createrepo re-run on top of that. The cleaner fix would be to disable
> multiarch support in the yum used for the x86_64 build root, but I don't
> think that's possible with the current yum (seth will know for sure ;-)).

maybe another way would be to see about using --exclude*.i?86 instead.

There's no good way to disable multilib support in yum. It'd be
ridiculous to include such a feature, really, b/c you can just exclude
ix86 packages and multilib has no meaning.

-sv