Re: Problem with mach

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> I'm trying to use mach according to the instructions at
>
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingMach
>
> I have mach-0.4.6.1-1.yum.0.20050321.031334 installed
>
> mach -r fedora-development-$your_arch-core setup build
>
> works
>
> mach -r fedora-development-$your_arch-extras setup build
>
> does not work. However, after some playing, I found that -
>
> mach -r fedora-development-$your_arch-extras-stable setup build
>
> almost works - it leaves me though with the following error:
>
> ERROR: su/runuser did not get installed properly
>
> What I am I missing?

I've run into that same problem several times. Usually when doing a new
build with the -k (keep) option. It removes existing RPMs including
runuser, after that any mach operation results in a 'error 127', until i
 do a 'mach clean' (unpleasant when you had packages in there that took
hours to compile...).

-denis