Re: Request for Review: libvisual-plugins

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 14:52 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Well, this actually is an underdeveloped Makefile.am.
>
> Better patch the Makefile.am and Makefile.in to use $(mkinstalldirs)
> instead of mkdirhier.

Done

New specfile theoretically should not require the xorg-x11 package.
I'm not getting mach to play nice so I haven't verified, but it should
build now without needing xorg-x11

New spec file: http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/libvisual-plugins.spec
Patch:
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/libvisual-plugins-0.2.0.mkinstalldirs.patch
src.rpm: http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/libvisual-plugins-0.2.0-0.4.src.rpm

-=-
Can it be co-sponsored now so it can be imported into CVS?