Re: Self-Introduction: Paul Howarth

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 16:16 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> In addition to the pptp package I referred to earlier
> (http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/pptp/), I now have a
> GTorrentViewer package available for inspection:
>
> http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/GTorrentViewer/

Ah, interesting package, with some nice features I haven't seen
elsewhere. Compiles and works without a problem.

As for the spec, first off, I'd suggest calling it gtorrentviewer
instead. It's what the binary is after all. See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageNamingGuidelines#head-26057558c8d1ceba1dfb290d88fd8159c1794732 as well. Second, NEWS is a zero-length file, so take it out of the %doc line. Third, I don't believe the use of the various %(__rm) and %(__make) macros are necessary, and seem to go against the usual Fedora style.

I'd also suggest the use of Dist Tags to make it easier to have
different e:v-r between releases. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DistTag

--
Aaron Kurtz <a kurtz hardsun net             GPG Key ID: ED588CF2