Information needed

Hello,

About one week ago, I sent a mail concerning an RPM I created to have
some feedbacks about its conformance:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-May/msg00017.html

Maybe I did everything in a wrong order, but I then sent a self introduction
and asked if I need to do something else for the sponsor process :

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-May/msg00037.html

I didn't get any answer or acknowledgment. So I just need to know now if
something was not done as expected or if in fact something is in progress
about that.

I do not expect to have any kind of positive answer. For the moment I just
want to know if I have to do something else or if I only have to wait.

Thanks a lot.

Tian.