Re: Fedora Account System alert mails

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2005 11:39:43 -0400, Ed Hill wrote:

My bad, I thought I could sponsor people because since I've got CVS-access I've been getting these mails that there were people looking for sponsors, since these mails did not come through the fedora-extras list I assumed they were targeted at people who could sponsor.

Yeah, I was meaning to ask that question as well. I assumed that the email was sent to me in error but you just don't know... ;-)

It is sent in error unless you see yourself in the accounts system as
being flagged as a "sponsor".

How do I know if I'm flagged as a sponser?

Regards,

Hans