Re: Self-Introduction: Christian Jodar (Tian)

> Perhaps you could take a look at the spec file template for perl modules
> in the fedora-rpmdevtools package and base the build phase of the
> package on that?

I already looked it. But actually, it doesn't fit with my package.
GCfilms is a Perl application, not a Perl module. So it doesn't have to
be installed in the same way. No compilation is required. Only files have
to be copied as for an application.

I didn't find in CVS extras example of another pure Perl application to
have a model. If someone knows one, it could be useful.

Best regards,

Tian.