Re: New version of GCfilms package (was: Self-Introduction: Christian Jodar (Tian))

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Tian wrote:

> I got a notification email telling me my membership request in cvsextras
> group has been rejected. Does it mean I have to give up with all this stuff?
> Or do I first have to find a sponsor and then apply again? Or something else?

I rejected the request because it had been sitting there with nobody
acting on it, and because a google search didn't show any activity from
you on the mailing lists. If you find a sponsor I can certainly set it up
for you to get membership again.

Best,
-- Elliot