Re: Review Request: gtorrentviewer

Aaron Kurtz wrote:
On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 21:44 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

I'm guessing you don't have CVS access, so I'd be willing to
import it for you.

Elliot Lee has kindly sponsored me for CVS access, so all I really need is someone to approve the package...

Approved. Feel free to wing an email over to fedora-extras-commits.

Done: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2005-May/msg00597.html

I've also imported the SRPM into CVS, which gives it a "devel" branch. I'd also like to create FC-2 and FC-3 branches, which according to the Extras/UsingCvsFaq page on the Wiki, I can do by editing the Extras/CVSSyncNeeded Wiki page. However, I don't have permission to edit that page. How do I go about getting the branches done?

Similarly, the NewPackageProcess page tells me to create a bugzilla component for the package by editing the Extras/BugzillaAdmin page, but I can't edit that either.

Finally, since gtorrentviewer is now in CVS (http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/gtorrentviewer/?root=extras), I'd like to request additional reviews of the package before I request a build, as suggested by the NewPackageProcess page.

Paul.