Re: Review Request: gtorrentviewer

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Tue, 10 May 2005 10:31:09 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

I've also imported the SRPM into CVS, which gives it a "devel" branch. I'd also like to create FC-2 and FC-3 branches, which according to the Extras/UsingCvsFaq page on the Wiki, I can do by editing the Extras/CVSSyncNeeded Wiki page. However, I don't have permission to edit that page. How do I go about getting the branches done?

Post your Wiki account name, so you can be added to the EditGroup.

It's PaulHowarth

Paul.