Re: Review Request: pptp

Paul Howarth wrote :

> Spec file:
> http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/pptp/pptp.spec

Nice and clean spec file :-)

> SRPM:
> http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/pptp/pptp-1.6.0-2.fc3.src.rpm

Rebuilds fine for me, and I can't see any obvious problems. I'm unable to
fully test the functionalities, but am willing to approve the package for
an initial import nevertheless.

Looking at the homepage and install instructions that :
1) Once again there is a kernel module that could be added...
2) There are some nice config tools (in php-gtk!?) which could also
   be packaged :-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.20_FC3
Load : 1.27 1.23 1.20