Re: Review Request: gtorrentviewer

Adrian Reber wrote:
On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 10:31:09AM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

Finally, since gtorrentviewer is now in CVS (http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/gtorrentviewer/?root=extras), I'd like to request additional reviews of the package before I request a build, as suggested by the NewPackageProcess page.

I have some suggestions:

You don't need all the BuildRequires. You can remove atk-devel,
krb5-devel, pango-devel and zlib-devel. They are all pulled in by the
other BuildRequires.

Thanks; I hadn't followed the dependency chains far enough.

And some personal preferences:

I think it is better to not use a specific sf mirror as Source URL. I
would recommend:
http://dl.sf.net/gtorrentviewer/GTorrentViewer-%{version}.tar.gz

Thanks again; I didn't know there was a general URL for sf.net downloads, which is why I was using a specific mirror in the first place.

I would also change the URL from
http://gtorrentviewer.sourceforge.net/index.html
http://gtorrentviewer.sourceforge.net/

Done.