Re: Fedora Extras development Package Build Report

buildsys fedoraproject org wrote:

Packages built and released for Fedora Extras development: 22

I submitted two packages yesterday to the build system that aren't on this list (fftw3 and octave). If there were build failures, wouldn't there have been a notice sent out for them as well? I had initially forgotten to do "make tag" before requesting a build, and received a notice of failure from the build system. After correcting the problem, I resubmitted the build request, so that the two packages were listed twice for a while yesterday. Would the system have automatically ignored the second request since the first failed?

-Quentin