Re: request for review: hobbit

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 15:47 -0400, Chris Ricker wrote:
> Anyone interested in reviewing hobbit?
>
> <http://www.oobleck.net/kaboom/fedora/srpms/hobbit-4.0.2-2.src.rpm>
>
> hobbit's a GPL'ed replacement for the server component of Big Brother. It
> works with the Big Brother client (non-free), or with the free
> hobbit clients which are under development, to monitor server /
> application / network / etc. status

Just a note - a company I used to work for had a webapp server that we
wanted to call Gandalf, but the lawyers wouldn't let us because
apparently the Tolkein family was legal happy or something. I don't know
if hobbit would have the same issue, were hobbits something Tolkein took
from lore, or is the name his invention?