I plan to add bitlbee to extras

        Bitlbee is a irc to {ICQ, MSN, Jabber, ...} gateway.

        There are Dag's packages already, so it looks easy to convert
        them to
        Fedora Extras packages.

        I just wanted to ask if anyone else had already thought about
        this to
        avoid duplicate work. I'm planning to do the work some day in
        near
        future unless someone has objections.

        (Tom sponsored my CVS account, Cc:ing him.)

        - Toni

        ps. http://www.bitlbee.org/main.php/intro.html