Re: make build TARGET=... problem

Michael,

Michael Schwendt wrote:

> In your case, according to cvs commit log, it really added two lines at once.
> Weird. Do you really have the most recent "common" files?

Yes. I had just done a "cvs co" of the package.

Also in one of the make build retries (the second I had to make in the
last couple of hours) I also got the following output

   ----
   $ make build TARGET=development
   For more information on using the Fedora CVS repositories, please
   visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
   cvs update: checksum failure after patch to ./tobuild; will refetch
   For more information on using the Fedora CVS repositories, please
   visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
   cvs client: refetching unpatchable files
   $
   ----

Note: I did a make build in another package before retying in the one
that add failed:

Replay:
   1) perl-Test-Pod $ make build TARGET=development

jpo
--
José Pedro Oliveira
* mailto: jpo di uminho pt * http://gsd.di.uminho.pt/~jpo *