Re: build failure log messages completely useless

Shahms King wrote:

ERROR: something went wrong rebuilding the .src.rpm
ERROR: inspect rpm build log
/var/tmp/mach/fedora-development-ppc-core/tla-1.3.2-5/rpm.log
ERROR: failed to rebuild SRPMs

FWIW, the log of my failed octave build also showed this failure in x86_84, but then it went on to try to compile the binary anyway, which subsequently failed (see the "Errors on x86_64 ..." thread for more on those errors). I thought this error was kind of odd, but I assumed it didn't have anything to do with the other errors. Could it have?

-Quentin