Re: Errors on x86_64 (broken c++ headers?)

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 05:22:00PM +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> Another oddity I found is that for Wine to build within mach I had to use
> LDFLAGS="-lstdc++" %configure - which doesn't make any sense to me either.

This might not necessarily be a problem with Mach. I had a Wine build
fail on a headless i686 machine, WITHOUT Mach. It was complaining about
not being able to link STL stuff in - something that -lstdc++ would fix.
Installing xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU and rebuilding the same identical spec
file fixed that somehow. A side-effect of some check in the configure
tests? *shrug*

--
Rudi