Re: Request for review: rxvt-unicode, evilwm

Peter Lemenkov wrote:

Hello, All!

Can anyone check these spec-files for consistency?

Rxvt-Unicode:

Checking the upstream changelog I noticed the following:
-yodl is indeed no longer needed
-urxvt seems todo some stuff with fonthinting, is it nearly aware of freetype fonthinting, or does it do stuff with fonthinting itself. I as because fonthinting is a patented technology and patented technologies are a no no in Fedora.

Regards,

Hans