rxvt-unicode

Hans de Goede пишет:

Since I had more time today then I thought I would have here are the results of a first quick look:
-drop the Epoch 0, no need to set an explicit Epoch

Done.
-you seem to disable a lott of features, last time I checked those could
 be disabled at runtime, please compile them in so that people who want

Done. All options are enabled by default (although I don't noticed any difference :)).

 them can use them. I know this makes the binary slightly bigger, but it
 is till no konsole or gnome-terminal. For example:
 -enable the scrollbars

Done

-enable all codepages

Done