Re: rxvt-unicode

Peter Lemenkov wrote:
Hans de Goede пишет:

-you seem to disable a lott of features, last time I checked those could
 be disabled at runtime, please compile them in so that people who want

Done. All options are enabled by default (although I don't noticed any difference :)).

Erm, you might have gone a bit overboard the other way this time. I have promised myself not to spend to much time behind my PC this (long) weekend. I'll do a thorough review (like actually compile the beast) wednesday and then I'll also take a look at all the options. Last time I used urxvt was some time ago * and if my memory serves me some options where better left turned off. This should also be in the docs.

Regards,

Hans

* If you want to know how long ago: my name is in the changelog because of some patches I send back then