Re: New Package: kyum

Jochen Schmitt wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2005 14:49:08 +0100, you wrote:

Why hardcode /usr in "%configure --prefix=/usr"?

Please be consistent about use of %{buildroot} and $RPM_BUILD_ROOT; choose one and then use it everywhere.

Why rename the desktop file ("mv -f fedora-%{name}.desktop %{name}.desktop")?

Thank you for your comments.

I have uploaded a modified version of the source RPM to:

http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/kyum/kyum-0.6.3-1.src.rpm

It will be nice if you can sponsor it, so I can import it to the
CVS.

I believe you need to be sponsored by someone in the "Trusted Contributors" list at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fContributors

I'm nowhere near familiar enough with Fedora Extras processes to be on that list yet.

Paul.