Re: New Package: kyum

On Tue, 17 May 2005 17:41:02 +0100, you wrote:

>I believe you need to be sponsored by someone in the "Trusted
>Contributors" list at:
>
>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fContributors
>
>I'm nowhere near familiar enough with Fedora Extras processes to be on
>that list yet.

The NewPackageProcess document explain, that I need another
Fedora Extra Contributor or RH engineer who is willing to approve
the package.

So It will be nice, if soneone can review and approve my package.

For a second question: Which person have the right to take the
role of a 'Fedora Extras Contributor'?

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt