Re: New Package: kyum

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 19:25 +0200, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> For a second question: Which person have the right to take the
> role of a 'Fedora Extras Contributor'?

If you have CVS access then you're definitely a contributor. But I think
you just need to send in your CLA and find someone to sponsor you, then
you're a contributor.

I still wouldn't recommend approving other peoples packages though until
you have a few of your own under your belt.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/