Re: New Package: kyum

On Tue, 17 May 2005 17:41:02 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> > http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/kyum/kyum-0.6.3-1.src.rpm
> >
> > It will be nice if you can sponsor it, so I can import it to the
> > CVS.
>
> I believe you need to be sponsored by someone in the "Trusted
> Contributors" list at:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fContributors
>
> I'm nowhere near familiar enough with Fedora Extras processes to be on
> that list yet.

No problem if we would just get the terminology right, please. ;) Packages
are not sponsored, but _reviewed_ and _approved_ by another contributor.
On the contrary, people and their CVS accounts are sponsored.  Conclusively,
Jochen is in search for somebody to review and approve kyum. He has CVS
access already.