PPC FC4 machine available to maintainers.

I've upgraded peach.infradead.org, which was previously building FC3
Extras, to rawhide.

This means firstly that there will be no more FC3 PPC packages built,
and secondly that there's a machine available for maintainers to debug
problems which only occur on PPC. Contact me if you need access to it.

--
dwmw2